Author/Co-Author Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation(max.2 authors) in the technical program for 2 days
- Welcome reception
- Conference IDcard
- ICAIR Conference Folder
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- ICAIR Conference Proceeding Book
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
Step 1: Fee Details
|Author(s) / Registration||Journal Publication||Indian Authors (Rs.) inclusive of 18% GST||Foregin Authors
|U.G Students||**Scopus Indexed|
|PG / Ph.D students,Academicians/Faculties||**Scopus Indexed|
|Others (Industry & research)
**The above mention fee for IJRTE or IJITEE journals only. For other journals charges are applicable.
Become a Member Of IFERP Online Payment
Step 2: Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transferred the money, kindly mail the bank statement at firstname.lastname@example.org(With your complete registration details)
Step 3: Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines
Technoarete Research and Development Association
|BANK NAME||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
- For students registering late an extra amount of Rs.500/- will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scaned copy of the Maximum of five authors
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
- * Terms & condition applied for journals